Before, during and after views of the situation that faced, and still is facing the people and the council of Sheffield, after the felling of five and a half thousand trees from 2017.
- Christine King – STAG – on the Street Tree Partnership – website features the timeline of events that took place.
- Darren Butt – Sheffield Street Tree Strategist – Treeconomics website for data
- Catharine Nuttgens – Community Forest Manager, Sheffield City Council
- Sarah Shorley – Urban Projects officer at the Woodland Trust – Sheffield Street Tree Partnership
- Anna from Kids Plant Trees and her children – they have worked on a variety of tree planting projects in the city.